Search Engine Optimization
Benefits of SEO
Search Engine Optimization is both an art and a science, where the rules are unpublished and change without notice. SEO experts analyze the keywords or phrases the user is likely to search information for your company and accordingly optimizes your website making your website search engine friendly. Search engine optimization includes but not limited to keyword research and optimization, content analysis, link building and search engine marketing.
Outsourcing SEO services has many benefits, it reduces the overall burden and cost of employing an employee to carry out the SEO services allowing you to concentrate more in your core business activities.
We work on these SEO activities as part of our Search Engine Promotion:
- Site structure analysis.
- Keyword research analysis.
- Competition analysis.
- Site map creating, implementation & submission.
- Web site search engine submission.
- Robots.txt creation.
- Meta tags & other html tags creation.
- Optimizing the site text.
- Content writing as per the requirement.
- Site navigation & control flow optimization.
- Restructuring the web site to make it theme based.
- Thematic back link creation (link building) for your web site.
- Website articles submission, press releases submission, blogs submission, RSS feeds submission, submission to traffic generating directories.
Search Engine Optimization Price Plans that Work
Despite what you may read, it is impossible for anyone to guarantee a #1 ranking in Google, Yahoo or Bing. The reputable SEO companies are the ones that follow all the guidelines set out by the search engines and put the company they work for and their interests in the forefront with an emphasis on integrity and search engine results. nxtConcepts has developed several pricing methods in its SEO services that work to accommodate varying client needs. We encourage you to read this section to see how we can work within a 'pay for performance' model or a fixed monthly price plan.
The cost to produce a successful search engine optimization campaign can vary. Factors that affect how your SEO campaign works include the following:
- The competitiveness of your keywords and keyphrases.
- Whether people would search for your services based upon geographic targeting.
- The budget you have to allocate to the campaign.
SEO - Pay For Performance
This package that allows us to get paid based on how well we rank your website. With our 'pay for performance' program once you have paid the initial website setup, optimization and administration fee you will pay monthly based on the top 1st page placements that we attain for you in Google, Yahoo and Bing. This program is popular because it lowers your financial risk and motivates and holds us accountable to get you the best results possible.
Fixed Price Plan
For many clients that simply want to get the job done and want a fixed budget to 'get the job done', we offer our more traditional SEO price plan. The benefit of this search engine optimization strategy is that it locks you into a contract that will not change on a month to month basis. Cost certainty is important to many of our clients. Further, in many industries due to the competitive nature of your industries it is the only program we can offer. This ensures that we have the resources (time, people, tools) necessary to get the job done.
Contact nxtConcepts now 888-215-0820 and find out more about the benefits of SEO.